The Top 10 Reasons why sustainable business leaders and investors are booking flights to Tucson in late October:
By Steve Schueth
1. Tucson is the location of the 20th annaul SRI in the Rockies Conference, the premier annual gathering of the sustainable and responsible investment industry in North America.
2. Enjoy 20% Savings off normal registration rates!
3. To gain new perspective on opportunities for investing for a sustainable future.
4. Thought provoking presentations from keynote speakers such as Hunter Lovins, Gil Friend, and Auden Schendler.
5. Primo weather: 75 and sunny!
6. The opportunity to network, learn, and teach with over 550 global sustainability thought leaders and investment industry professionals.
7. 20th Anniversary ~ 20% Savings! And you might qualify for more discounts! A great opportunity to enjoy this spectacular event at a reasonable cost.
8. Great food! All meals are included in the conference registration fee.
9. The JW Marriott Star Pass Resort & Spa, a spectacular hotel and conference center, offering horseback riding, biking, swimming (a Lazy River), hiking, tennis, and golf.
10. “High season” in the high desert. Lots of things to see and do nearby; like Saguaro National Park and Old Tucson (Shootout at the O.K. Corral).
11. We have to say it one more time: Save 20%!
We hope to see you there!
Steve Schueth, President
Posted: October 7, 2009