Marketing Internship: First Affirmative Financial Network
By Laura Isanuk
First Affirmative Financial Network is an independent investment advisory firm specializing in Sustainable, Responsible, Impact (SRI) investing. The firm offers asset management and consulting services to individual and institutional investors seeking to align investment decision-making with personal values and/or institutional missions. To learn more about the company, visit http://firstaffirmative.com.
This position is located in the Boulder office with the Business Development Team. We handle a variety of business building tasks, from sales and relationship management, to marketing, branding and promotions, and business efficiency. We also produce events, including The SRI Conference, now in its 28th year: http://sriconference.com/.
We are looking for an undergraduate student who is interested in learning more about and working in the SRI industry. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
Position Description/Duties can include but are not limited to:
- Writing blogs on financial and social/environmental topics (primary focus, roughly 90% of time). Examples of topics may be found at http://blog.firstaffirmative.com.
- Perform research to support strategic projects
- Draft digital and print marketing, includes updating templates for company mailings and documents and ensuring consistency with company branding.
The position is for 5+ hours per week depending on availability. Salary is $10/hour
- Superior writing ability: an ability to communicate complex information in a simple, clear, concise manner.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Hard worker willing to consistently learn and research new topics as related to responsible Investing.
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Sample of your writing (500 words or so) which reflects your blog writing ability
Posted: December 19, 2016